Your contributions (especially monthly contributions!) make Human Justice a reality in the now.
Help us actualize some of our most innovative and exciting ideas while addressing unexpected critical situations in the lives of our youth.
Here are examples of the creative and the critical expenses that help support the Human Justice Village!
- $60 supports a weekly stipend for youth interns who are learning to draw up surveys in googleform and conduct community mapping in Bed-Stuy to gather data that will turn into an app we will launch in April.
- $242 supports monthly-unlimited metrocard for our two senior youth organizers in training for their fieldwork, conducting interviews, community mapping, outreach and workshops all over the city.
- $200 supports local food justice oriented food caterers for our monthly village circle.
- $500 supports one person to receive free Project Renu service comprising RAP Sheet review/repair; application to get a Certificate of Rehabilitation (legal post-conviction certificate that helps with removing employment, housing and voting rights barriers); and Level Up! portfolio building to boost economic mobility.
- $1500 allows us to provide temporary housing (paid and in-kind), food, clothes, toiletries, transportation and day-to-day expenses for approximately a month for a youth who becomes homeless.
- $25,000 allows us to fund a NuLeader, a youth organizer-in-training position.
In addition to making a donation below, please consider using AmazonSmile when you shop online. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization (us!) every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions. Click here to learn more and get started.